The 30th annual Labor-Management Conference was held in Nashville at the Music City Sheraton. CNS Vice President and Y-12 Site Manager Bill Tindal, along with Y-12 labor officials, were on hand to accept recognition for Y-12’s support of the Tennessee Labor Management Foundation. Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development Commissioner Burns Phillips, was the keynote speaker at the conference’s welcoming banquet.
- Metal Trades Department Executive Council Appoints Edward Jones to Lead the Department
- ICYMI: Rep. Courtney Applauds Ratification of New Labor Contract Between Electric Boat and the Metal Trades Council on House Floor
- President Hart Announces Retirement
- Sandia MTC Membership and Benefits Presentation Meeting
- MTD Mourns USW International President Conway