MTD ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Our ability to serve America’s workers responsibly is what counts with the Ullico Family of Companies. This was true at the founding of The Union Labor Life Insurance Company in 1927 and remains true today for all subsidiaries and business lines. The products offered may change and grow to meet the dynamic needs of labor, but our commitment to working men and women is everlasting.
Our mission is:
- to serve labor organizations, union employers, institutional investors and the working men and women of America – OUR CUSTOMERS
- to develop and deliver innovative, sound and fairly priced insurance and investment products and services – OUR PRODUCTS
- to ensure the preservation and growth of company assets and provide fair and equitable returns for our labor partners – OUR STOCKHOLDERS
- to nurture a diverse work environment that promotes loyalty, integrity, quality, innovation, teamwork, accountability and sensitivity, and provides meaningful and rewarding opportunities for our most important asset – OUR EMPLOYEES
- to exert a positive influence on the labor movement and on the communities in which we work and live – OUR CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
Once again the MTD has partnered with the LASXpress to offer discounted transportation for our Conference attendees from the Airport.
Schedule of Events
[mp-timetable col=”205363″ event_categ=”169″ title=”1″ time=”1″ sub-title=”1″ row_height=”45″ font_size=”12px” increment=”1″ view=”tabs” label=”All Events” hide_label=”0″ hide_hrs=”0″ hide_empty_rows=”1″ group=”0″ disable_event_url=”0″ text_align=”center” text_align_vertical=”default” id=”” custom_class=”” responsive=”1″]